"haha If I ever doubted that today was not a day I wanted to work, its the fact that I used the word fuck 4 times in one sentence, that decided it haha
"McDonald toys and a whole lot of fucking shit including a fucking bed and like I fucking guess a mother fucking comb"
(Background info working on a presentation for those new fucking Furbies my own fault, panicked when I realised id forgotten to put any thought into it and would get a 25% deduction if I didn't come up with one by the end of class)"
"Okay this is probably not as big a deal to other folks but it was hell of a suprise for me; taking a break from working, i got off campus wandering around, grabbed a few energy drinks, minding my own business when i catch the smell of weed. I thought nothing of it, "whatever someones got something on them, no big deal". I look around and see a woman with a hijab, wearing a burkah casually pull out... a pre-rolled spliff and smoking it, with a group of people standing not two feet away from her. its not the fact that the personification of a conservative muslim woman was smoking a narcotic its the BALLS on this woman that she did in infront of a parked security car, in broad day light, in public and didnt give a shit!"
"One more day before the heaviest week from hell this semester with only two weeks left to go. I complained, moaned and cursed but on this side of the mountain with the end so near....i would rather go through that a hundred times over...."
"Harry Potter marathon on space....no....its fine, its not like i wanted to do anything today anyway...."
"Holy sweet mother of God (is that politically correct for good Friday?), I just wanna go out and hug the weather! But that means....Id have to go out...and do things.....*shudder"
....im done....ive got to add pictures and crap so....uhh okay...heres to the MINIMUM PASSING GRADE!
uhhh I just kinda opened my layout folder on my desktop (at least im organized) and picked the first few images. the random cartoon of a business man was a part of my GIF for monster.ca and the rest are images I used for my PSA for MADD.....
bye.
(I think I just wasted content I could have used for two blog posts..)
(I think I just wasted content I could have used for two blog posts..)




No comments:
Post a Comment