Monday, 8 April 2013

....another post (?)

Apparenly this was saved in my drafts so why not....

soo yet again, i really have nothing to say....
been really busy with school and junk (funny enough that technically these blog posting are assignments as well an im way behind)
soo um...ya ...
that honey badger video was pretty cool...
ah look people are leaving maybe i should to. sigh i stilll got a few assignments to go before i can start my weekend of couch potato-ing...
so i gotta figure out how to put in the meta description and key words and stuff...


a few videos and sound clips of stuff(music) I find amusing. (I do not own nor do I have claim to anything....seriously...don't sue...I got nothing) ....now if I can only figure it out....

GOOD ENOUGH!
*sources: uhh youtube....adventure time and willy wonka....uhh the people who voiced and acted..and I guess the folks who posted ....anyone im forgetting?

No comments:

Post a Comment