Monday, 8 April 2013

....COMPLETED...i think

so I don't have the rubric for this assignment....well I do I just don't want to pull it out but I think im done. uhh heres one more for good luck
check list of what needs to be done for this assignment (I went ahead and pulled my assignment sheet out):
Creativity- layout (eh ill get to it) Fonts (really...fine!) Images (Check) etc (uhh okay...)
Images and Videos at least three (I think I got it im not going back to check)
Links at least 5 (likewise above)
Keywords in HTML code (uhh hubba wah?)
Meta Description added (See Layout)
10 followers (basterds... 2 more to go)/ 10 following (following used loosely but ya)
10 posts (fuck ya look at all that creativity!)

does this count as a blog posting .... I THINK IT DOES!
....holy fuck im gonna fail

No comments:

Post a Comment